Holland America has introduced a new package available as an add-on to standard fares. Called, “Have It All”, Holland America’s almost-all-inclusive package offers you a 50% savings over the cost of each feature.
Competition for inclusive add-ons is heating up between the premium cruise lines. Back in November 2020, Celebrity Cruises introduced their new mostly-inclusive package add-on, “Always Included.”
Holland America “Have It All” Package Details
Earlier this week, the premium cruise line launched their first semi-inclusive add-on upgrade package. For a per day additional fee tacked on to your cruise fare, almost every Holland America cruise can become nearly inclusive. The new premium package add-on includes shore excursions, beverages, specialty dining and Wi-Fi.
Available year-round on all itineraries six days or longer except Grand Voyages, “Have It All” is valued at $99 per guest, per day, for a seven-day cruise. “Have it All” cruise fares reflect a savings of 50% or more off the included amenities compared to purchasing them individually.
“We conducted extensive research with experienced cruisers and travel partners to understand what they find most valuable when purchasing a cruise and the results overwhelmingly pointed toward one simple fare that included our top amenities,” said Gus Antorcha, president of Holland America Line. “Our past promotions that offered these perks have been extremely popular, so we created a premium package that is available all the time and on nearly all our cruises.”
What’s Included with “Have It All” Additional Fare
Holland America’s “Have It All” package includes four add-on extras, in addition to what’s already built-in to the standard cruise rate.
Cruises from six- to nine-days:
- Shore Excursion: One excursion valued up to $100 or $100 off any one tour for all guests in the stateroom.
- Signature Beverage Package: Applicable to all guests in a stateroom. Choose from a wide selection of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, soda, coffee and more. Up to 15 drinks per day are allowed, and bar service gratuities are included.
- Specialty Dining: One specialty dining dinner for all guests in a stateroom. Choose from Pinnacle Grill steakhouse, Tamarind featuring Southeast Asia, China and Japan cuisine, or Canaletto for Italian. If a ship has Tamarind, you’ll receive one night at Tamarind or Pinnacle Grill. If your ship doesn’t have Tamarind, you can choose one night at Pinnacle Grill or Canaletto.
- Wi-Fi package: Applies to the first and second guest in a stateroom.
Cruises of 10 to 20 days:
- Everything offered in the package for six- to nine-day cruises, plus an additional $100 shore excursion or tour credit ($200 per guest total).
- Two nights specialty dining: ships with Tamarind receive one night at Pinnacle Grill and one night at Tamarind. Ships without Tamarind receive one night at Pinnacle Grill and one night at Canaletto.
Cruises of 21+ days (excluding Grand Voyages)
- All of the extras included in the package for 10- to 20-day cruises, plus an additional $100 shore excursion or tour credit ($300 per guest total).
- Three nights specialty dining: Ships with Tamarind receive one night at Pinnacle Grill, one night at Tamarind and one night at Canaletto. Ships without Tamarind receive two nights at Pinnacle Grill and one night at Canaletto.
When booking a Holland America cruise, you have the option to choose the “Have It All” fare or simply keep the standard fare. Every guest in the stateroom must book under the same rate. You can’t have only one person book the “Have It All” fare and the other passenger(s) select the standard fare.
Also, cruise ship gratuities (stateroom, dining room wait staff etc.) are not included in the “Have It All” package. “Have it All” fares are available for booking on April 21, 2021.
I’m editor and creator of CruiseMaven.com and a solo traveler who cruises the world on waves and wheels. As an avid cook, I collect recipes along the way from ships and places. I hope my articles, reviews, news and photos entertain, advise and inspire you to try solo travel and see the world without flying. Take a breath… stop for a meal and a glass of wine along the way.