Celebrity Cruises will soon become pretty close to being an all inclusive cruise line. Called “Always Included,” Celebrity will now be more competitive with the likes of Virgin Cruises and others.
In Celebrity’s words, they want to put an end to complicated promotions, confusing add-ons and those aggravating limited time offers.
Celebrity Cruises’ new “All Included” experience
Beginning Tuesday, Nov. 17th, all Celebrity Cruises departures will include complimentary Wi-Fi, drinks and tips.
“Everything we do at Celebrity is driven by the desire to redefine what today’s luxury looks and feels like, with experiences modern travelers want. With the launch of our Edge Series ships, Celebrity Edge and her brand-new sister ship Celebrity Apex, we tapped into a powerful ‘New Luxury’ culture – relevant, relaxed, design-focused and inclusive,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, president and CEO of Celebrity Cruises. “Today, nothing is more luxurious than when things are extra simple and extra special. We wanted to bring that big wonderful feeling of ‘everything is taken care of’ to life for our guests.”
Celebrity Cruises all-inclusive “Always Included” Includes:
- Unlimited Drinks – Classic cocktails, wines by the glass, beer, sodas, specialty coffees and teas, juices and bottled water.
- Unlimited WiFi – Connect to social media, email and search the internet. Finally, you don’t have to count minutes.
- Daily Gratuities – Tips are included so you can relax and enjoy your cruise vacation.
READ NEXT: Celebrity Edge Review and Photo Tour
Or choose to upgrade to one of two packages:
- Elevate: Purchase this upgrade for unlimited premium drinks plus add shore excursions up to $200 per person.
- Indulge: Includes everything in the Elevate package plus unlimited streaming Wi-Fi and up to an additional $200 per person in onboard credit to spend with few limitations.
Book a suite in The Retreat for an all-exclusive experience that includes a private restaurant, lounge and sundeck, plus a butler and concierge staff. Retreat guests will receive the same amenities as the Indulge package at no additional charge.
“Always Included” is the latest in a series of innovations happening on Celebrity ships. Called Muster 2.0, Celebrity has turned the dreaded muster drill into a digital experience. Guests can access this virtual drill from any smart device or on a stateroom TV. The only caveat is that you must watch the complete video before departure time.
“Always Included” is available for all new bookings on any of Celebrity’s cruises except the Galapagos cruises. Members of the cruise line’s loyalty program, Captain’s Club, will receive new perks and exclusive onboard experiences.
I’m the editor and creator of CruiseMaven.com, a solo traveler cruising the world on waves and wheels, collecting recipes along the way. I hope my articles and photos entertain, advise and inspire you to travel the world without flying. Take a breath…stop for a local meal and a glass of wine along the way.
Leave a Reply