Hi, I'm Sherry
For over twenty-five years, I've been traveling the world without flying, by only river ships, ocean ships, road trips and trains.
I hope to inspire you to travel slow, explore new places, experience different cultures and taste new cuisine. Follow my solo travel and food adventures across the USA and the world!
Cruise Port Guide
- On the Narrow Road to Mount St. HelensForty years ago this week, on May 18, 1980 at 8:32 a.m., Mount St. Helens [Read More]
- The Best Time to Visit Paris; What the Guide Books Don’t Tell YouYou’re thinking “seasons” to visit Paris, right? [Read More]
- They’re All Famous at Running Reindeer Ranch in AlaskaAs I cozied into the plush leather seat aboard the Denali Star, the [Read More]
- Best Things to Do in Monte Carlo, MonacoThe tiny territory of Monaco, first ruled by the House of Grimaldi in [Read More]
Get On Board!
Subscribe to Receive Our Newsletter by Email
- Norwegian Cruise Line Extends Cancellations Through October
- Bahamas Reverses US Travel Ban But With New Restrictions
- Royal Caribbean Unveils New, No Sweat Muster Drill
- Carnival Adds More Cruise Cancellations, New Itineraries
- Princess Cruise Cancellations Extend Until Mid-December
- Bahamas Closed to U.S. Visitors Due to COVID-19 Spike