Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Norwegian Cruise Line has introduced a new program that gives passengers the opportunity to pay for perks. Ironically, these are some of the same perks offered in Norwegian’s Latitudes Loyalty Program. It’s also very similar to other cruise lines’ perks for purchase programs, like Carnival’s Faster to the Fun.
Norwegian Priority Access Explained
Norwegian calls their pay for perks program, “Priority Access,” and it is currently being tested on Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Sky. The cost ranges from $69 per stateroom to $199 per stateroom.
Guests who reserve Haven and Owners Suites plus Latitude guests with Platinum, Platinum Plus and Ambassador levels are not able to purchase the program. That’s because most of the perks are already available to them.
Norwegian’s Priority Access Perks include:
- Priority Security, Check-in and Boarding
- Priority tendering (Off the ship)
- Priority Debarkation in Home Port
- Access to a Daily, Complimentary Standard Room Service Breakfast Menu
- A $50 Spa Credit (for services on port days only)
- Canapes (delivered on Day 2 of the cruise)
Priority Access Cost per stateroom
- $69 per stateroom for sailings lasting 3-5 days
- $99 per stateroom for sailings lasting 6-9 days
- $149 per stateroom for sailings lasting 10-15 days
- $199 per stateroom for sailings of 16 or more days.
Priority Access is available for only 25 cabins per sailing. Whether or not Norwegian increases the amount of cabins that may purchase Priority Access will probably depend on how well it sells. There’s also no information right now if this will be rolled out fleet-wide. Looks like another wait and see how well the test program is received.