Charting new courses for Crystal river cruises in Europe.
Crystal River Cruises is unveiling over two dozen new itineraries for three of their river ships, sailing between May and November 2018. Crystal Bach, Mahler, and Ravel will offer voyages featuring multiple overnights in regal cities on 6 to 9 day cruises.
The new itineraries sail along the Danube and Rhine rivers, with calls in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, Slovakia, Belgium, and the Netherlands. Highlights include:
- Romantic Rhine – 7 days between Amsterdam and Mainz – Amsterdam, Netherlands; Antwerp, Belgium; Nijmegen, Netherlands; Cologne, Cochem, Koblenz, Rudesheim, and Mainz, Germany
- Rhine Serenade – 7 days between Mainz and Frankfurt – Mainz, Speyer, Kehl (Strasbourg) and Breisach, Germany; Basel, Switzerland; and Frankfurt, Germany
- Delightful Danube – 7 days between Regensburg and Budapest – Regensburg and Passau, Germany; Melk, Dürnstein and Vienna, Austria; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Budapest, Hungary
- European Escape – 9 days between Amsterdam and Regensburg – Amsterdam, Netherlands; Cologne, Miltenberg, Würzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, and Regensburg, Germany
- European Treasures – 8 days between Nuremburg and Basel – Nuremburg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Miltenberg, Koblenz, Speyer, and Kehl, Germany; and Basel, Switzerland (Mannheim and Wertheim also featured on eastbound route only).
- Danube Getaway – 6 days between Vienna and Nuremburg – Vienna, Dürnstein, Melk, and Linz, Austria; Passau, Regensburg, and Nuremburg, Germany (Krems, Austria featured on southbound route only).
In addition to these itineraries, Crystal Bach will sail three previously announced getaways to the Netherlands and Belgium, highlighting the tulips and high season of the region in April and May.
As always, a collection of over 200 shore excursions are available, with group sized of no more than 15 guests. Guides are available for larger groups, able to lead the tours in German, Spanish, Portuguese, and other languages upon request.