Carnival cruises from Tampa will have more to offer this spring!
Carnival Paradise will emerge from the multi-million-dollar refurbishment with a smorgasbord of new food and beverage choices, a new water park plus more balconies and suites.
After the month-long dry dock in Freeport, The Bahamas, Carnival Paradise heads back for year-round four- to eight-day cruises from Tampa, beginning on March 26, 2018.
The new features include:
- Guy’s Burger Joint: complimentary eatery serving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries.
- RedFrog Rum Bar: serving Caribbean rum-based frozen drinks and beers, including Carnival’s own brew, ThirstyFrog Red.
- BlueIguana Cantina: a complimentary Mexican eatery with freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, plus extensive toppings and salsa bar.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar: Mexican-themed outdoor bar with tequila-based frozen drinks and beers.
- Camp Ocean: play area for kids ages 2-11 with more than 200 ocean-themed activities.
- New Staterooms and Stateroom Enhancements: Thirty-eight new cabins have been added plus two Grand Vista suites with floor-to-ceiling windows, 22 junior suites, two scenic ocean view cabins and 12 interior accommodations. Balconies have been added to 98 existing staterooms.
- WaterWorks Aqua Park: an all-ages water park with an enclosed 300-foot-long Twister water slide.
- Miniature Golf Course.
- Retail and Photo Enhancements: The ship’s retail shops are being completely reimagined with a new design and enhanced product offerings with multiple brand boutiques, including Pandora and Guess. Cherry on Top sweets shop is also being added.
Read Next: Key West Food Tour review
Carnival cruises from Tampa: Carnival Paradise offers four-day cruises to Cozumel and five-day cruises to Cozumel or Mahogany Bay (Roatan), Grand Cayman or Key West. The ship also sails to Cuba with four-day cruises visiting Havana, five-day cruises calling at Havana and Cozumel or Key West, and eight-day voyages to Havana, Key West and Grand Cayman.
I’m the editor and creator of CruiseMaven.com and self-appointed “expert” on cruises, trains and solo travel. By sharing news and reviews plus my cruise and travel experiences, I hope to entertain, inform and inspire you to travel the world without flying. Be sure to enjoy a local meal and a glass of wine along the way.