A Po river cruise is one of those unique river cruise itineraries unknown to many. And Uniworld is one of the few river cruise companies that have tackled the unpredictable water levels of this east-flowing river. They’ve found a way to incorporate a northern Italy river cruise on the Po river with land-based packages to make the most of your visit to Italy.
This summer, you can travel Italy’s glimmering waterways with Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection along the Po River and the Venice Lagoon. Uniworld offers the following experiences throughout summer 2017 on the Gems of Northern Italy and Splendors of Italy itineraries:
- Learn to Snap the Perfect Picture: Uniworld offers an exclusive Floating Photography Workshop with renowned travel photographer, Mark Edward Harris, who will mentor and instruct guests on how to truly capture the essence of a particular place or moment in time. Master the art of photography in the world’s most enchanting and charming Italian villages, where pictures come to life. *Offered exclusively on the June 16 departure of Gems of Northern Italy.
- Explore Renaissance & Modern Art: Open to the public since May 2017, the Venice Biennale, that dates back to 1895, will welcome guests from all over the world to explore the past and present architecture, art, cinema, dance, music, and theater of Italia.
- VIP Cruise with the President: Ellen Bettridge, Uniworld President & CEO, is hosting her first President’s Cruise on the tastefully elegant River Countess in Italy on a 10-day journey from Milan to Venice. *President’s Cruise will be on the July 7 departure of Gems of Northern Italy.
- Travel with the Whole Family: For families looking for immersive experiences that can be enjoyed at every age, Uniworld offers unique multigenerational programming, setting a course for history, culture and fun for the whole family. *Kids ages 4-17 cruise for half price on Gems of Northern Italy and Splendors of Italy (June 30 & July 7).
- Enjoy Summer Savings & Upgrades: With Uniworld’s You Deserve The Best promotion, guests who book by June 30 on select departures will receive a complimentary stateroom upgrade and save up to $1,000 per person when booking air with a cruise, for a total value of up to $2,200 per person.
I’m the editor and creator of CruiseMaven.com, a solo traveler cruising the world on waves and wheels, collecting recipes along the way. I hope my articles and photos entertain, advise and inspire you to travel the world without flying. Take a breath…stop for a local meal and a glass of wine along the way.
Leave a Reply