Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Forks over knives cruisers can celebrate! Included in Oceania Cruises vegan dining options are the only cold-pressed raw juice and vegan smoothie bars at sea. Currently available aboard the Marina and Riviera, the juice and smoothie bars will soon be added to Oceania’s four other ships. The vegan menus are already available fleet wide. The cruise line already has an extensive selection of vegetarian, gluten-free, and kosher-style meals.
The vegan menus will be featured in the Grand Dining Room at breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a total of more than 250 dishes including appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, and desserts.
“We are delighted to expand our culinary offerings to please an even wider array of palates and offer our guests more diverse choices to suit today’s wellness-focused lifestyles,” stated Bob Binder, President & CEO of Oceania Cruises. “Whether guests are looking for a healthy and invigorating start to their day or a refreshing and rejuvenating mid-day pick-up, the Raw Juice & Smoothie Bar has something to delight every palate.”
Grand Dining Room and Terrace Café
Guests can select any of five dishes and four sides that include:
- Vegan Tortilla Española with potato, onions, and tofu
- Vanilla waffle with fresh berries
- Apricot and pistachio muffins
- Cream of wheat or oatmeal served with cinnamon powder, organic sugar and choice of nuts
Breakfast side dishes always available are grilled tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms, vegan link sausage and Lyonnaise potatoes.
Lunch offers several vegan choices
- Tuscan-style bean soup with garlic croutons
- Italian salad with assorted greens, roasted bell peppers and toasted garlic bread
- Involtini stuffed with tofu, spinach, and capers served with pasta and olive tapenade sauce
- Italian chocolate vegan-ricotta pie with vanilla and raspberry sauce.
Vegan dinner options
- Quinoa salad and vegetable tartare
- Creamy truffle flavored parsnip soup with chopped tarragon
- Thai red vegan curry with steamed jasmine rice
- Dessert is a vegan strawberry sable – shortbread with passion fruit cream and strawberries.
Raw Juices and Smoothies
The Raw Juice and Smoothie Bar, located on the pool deck, serves raw, cold-pressed juices and vegan smoothies all morning from 7:00 AM until 11:00 AM.
- Rise & Shine juice
- Coco Island juice
- Tropical Green smoothie
- Sweet Green juice
- Yellow Sunshine smoothie
- Cacao Joy smoothie
- Cold Brew latte
- Acai Berry bowl
- Chia Cashew Yogurt bowl
If you’ve ever tried to maintain your vegan diet at sea, you usually have to live at the Lido Buffet. Oceania Cruises vegan menu is a welcome addition. And a healthy one, too.