Oceania Cruises announced its list of new Concierge Level stateroom amenities which includes free laundry and in-stateroom dining service from The Grand Dining Room for lunch and dinner.
Learn about Oceania Cruises new vegan menus
After a long day ashore, guests may now order room service from The Grand Dining Room dinner menu. Some of the most popular items include an Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with Vegetable Ratatouille & Gratin Dauphinois and for dessert, Papuan Chocolate Volcano with a passion fruit center.
Clothes need washing? The staff, not the guest, takes care of free laundry service. No more having to plan your day around when the laundry is available. It’s all included with the new amenities in Oceania Cruises Concierge Level veranda staterooms.
The last thing you want to worry about on vacation is doing chores such as laundry, you want to be relaxing. So, we’ve solved that problem and we’ve provided an even greater incentive to relax in the comfort of your stateroom – lunch or dinner from the Grand dining Room. The laundry is done and lunch and dinner are taken care of, what more could you ask for?” stated Bob Binder, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
New Concierge Level amenities
- NEW – Room service from the Grand Dining Room menu during lunch and dinner
- NEW – FREE laundry service – up to 3 bags per stateroom
- Priority noon embarkation
- Aboard Marina and Riviera, exclusive card-only access to private Concierge Lounge staffed by a dedicated Concierge and featuring complimentary soft drinks, coffees and snacks throughout the day
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace
- Complimentary welcome bottle of Champagne
- Priority online specialty restaurant reservations
- iPad® upon request for your enjoyment onboard
- Free Unlimited Internet
- Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag
- Cashmere lap blankets, perfect for relaxing on the veranda
- Complimentary pressing of garments upon embarkation
- Complimentary shoe shine service
When the new amenities take effect
- REGATTA – October 17, 2017 – Miami
- RIVIERA – October 17, 2017 – Monte Carlo
- INSIGNIA – October 20, 2017 – Montreal
- MARINA – October 28, 2017 – Athens
- SIRENA – October 30, 2017 – Rio de Janeiro
- NAUTICA – November 6, 2017 – Dubai
I’m the editor and creator of CruiseMaven.com, a solo traveler cruising the world on waves and wheels, collecting recipes along the way. I hope my articles and photos entertain, advise and inspire you to travel the world without flying. Take a breath…stop for a local meal and a glass of wine along the way.