Cruise news with Cruise Radio
Doug Parker from Cruise Radio and I review cruise news from the past week.
Highlights from this past week include:
- Princess Cruises raises gratuities
- Carnival orders new ships
- Royal Caribbean crew member dies in lifeboat drill
- MSC delays private island opening to 2018
- Fathom adds more Cuba sailings
- Holland America adds another ship to Alaska in 2017.
Just press the play button and listen.
I’m the editor and creator of CruiseMaven.com, a solo traveler cruising the world on waves and wheels, collecting recipes along the way. I hope my articles and photos entertain, advise and inspire you to travel the world without flying. Take a breath…stop for a local meal and a glass of wine along the way.
Leave a Reply