You can now book Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Spirit for 2024 and 2025 Caribbean Cruises from Mobile.
Carnival Cruise Line announced it has opened for sale its 2024/2025 cruises departing from Mobile, Ala. on Carnival Spirit.
The new sailings from Mobile include five-, six- and eight-day Caribbean itineraries. There’s also a 12-day Carnival Journeys Southern Caribbean cruise round-trip from Mobile.
Carnival Spirit Moves to Homeport in Mobile in 2023
Carnival Spirit is currently cruising from Seattle, Wash., on a series of Alaska cruises. When the Alaska season ends, the ship will leave on a unique Carnival Journeys cruise from Seattle to New Orleans. This includes a full transit of the Panama Canal.
In addition, another two Carnival Journeys cruises are planned for 2024, both departing Seattle aboard Carnival Spirit. The 2024 Carnival Journeys itineraries from Seattle include Carnival’s first-ever voyage from Seattle, Wash. to Hawai’i.
READ MORE: Best Things to Do in Grand Turk on a Cruise
The second unique sailing aboard Carnival Spirit is from Seattle is a full-transit of the Panama Canal to New Orleans.
“The sailings we’re opening today offer some great new choices for our guests and build on our plans for the Mobile community, where we’ve enjoyed a long and successful partnership,” said Fred Stein, Carnival’s vice president of revenue planning and deployment. “When Carnival Spirit arrives for her first season this year and then returns for the cruises we’re announcing today for next year, she won’t just be bringing a newer and larger ship experience to the port, she’ll deliver more opportunities to visit beautiful destinations compared to our past operations there.”
Carnival Spirit will move to Mobile for the first time this October, 2023. At that time, Carnival Spirit plans to operate a series of six- and eight-day sailings from the fall of 2023 through the spring of 2024.
Details for 2024/2025 Sailings from Mobile, Alabama
New sailings that just opened for Carnival Spirit from Mobile feature a variety of itineraries beginning in fall of 2024 through spring of 2025. Here are some of the itineraries that are now open for booking.
- Eight-Day Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise: departs Mobile on Oct. 26, 2024, and visits Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan; Belize; Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Eight-Day Bahamas Cruise: departs Mobile on Nov. 9 and Nov. 23, 2024, and visits Key West, Fla.; Freeport, Nassau and Half Moon Cay, Bahamas.
- Eight-Day Western Caribbean Cruise: departs Mobile on March 15, 2025, and visits Grand Cayman, Cayman Island; Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Six-Day Western Caribbean Cruise: departs Mobile on several dates, including Nov. 11, 2024, Nov. 17, 2024, Dec. 1, 2024, Dec. 15, 2024 and Dec. 29, 2024, as well as Jan. 12, 2025, March 23, 2025 and April 20, 2025, and visits Belize and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Six-Day Western Caribbean Cruise: departs Mobile on April 6, 2025, and visits Cozumel, Mexico and Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan.
- Five-Day Western Caribbean Cruise: departs Mobile March 10, 2025, and visits Yucatan (Progreso), and Cozumel, Mexico.
- 12-Day Carnival Journeys Cruise: departs Mobile Jan. 18, 2025 and visits several Caribbean islands, including Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; Aruba; Curacao; Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
New Carnival Journeys Cruises from Seattle
In addition to the new Caribbean sailings from Mobile and the 12-day longer Carnival Journeys Caribbean cruise, remember that there are two more Carnival Journeys cruises with Carnival Spirit open to book from Seattle.
There’s the Carnival Journeys cruise to Hawai’i and also the Panama Canal to New Orleans
Carnival Journeys offer longer sailings to more destinations, and they also offer enrichment activities tailored to each itinerary when it comes to dining and entertainment.
Carnival Spirit’s Carnival Journeys Itineraries
- 15-Day Carnival Journeys Hawaii Cruise departs Seattle on Sept. 24, 2024, and visits Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Kahului) and Hilo, Hawaii, as well as Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. This cruise marks Carnival’s first-ever sailing from Seattle to the Hawaiian Islands.
- 16-Day Carnival Journeys Panama Canal Cruise departs Seattle on Oct. 9, 2024, and visits Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Puntarenas, Costa Rica, then transits the Panama Canal and visits Cartagena, Colombia, before arriving in New Orleans.
I’m the editor and creator of CruiseMaven.com, a solo traveler cruising the world on waves and wheels, collecting recipes along the way. I hope my articles and photos entertain, advise and inspire you to travel the world without flying. Take a breath…stop for a local meal and a glass of wine along the way.