MSC’s newest ship, MSC Seascape, will feature a new level of high energy entertainment and a slew of high-tech experiences.
Scheduled to debut in New York City on December 6, 2022, MSC Seascape has no less than 300 diverse entertainment activities for all ages.
MSC Seascape Entertainment
To wow even the most curmudgeon of cruisers, there’ll be enhanced Immersive XD Cinema, a VR 360° Flight Simulator, VR motorbikes and a Formula Racer virtual simulator.
The Seascapes Chora Theatre is poised to enchant guests of all ages with performances created and choreographed exclusively for the immersive theatre’s inaugural debut.
The Seaside Class flagship will entertain guests beyond its evening shows, too. Dueling pianos, a concept previously only offered on the MSC Seashore, will now delight guests aboard the Seascape.
“MSC Seascape is an exciting new addition to our Seaside Class of ships with some of the most remarkable entertainment options that our guests have ever seen. Inspired by New York City, which is home to world-famous Broadway shows and musical productions, MSC Seascape features spectacular new shows and full-scale productions that will dazzle all our guests. These new top notch entertainment options will take our onboard experience to the next level with superb performers, gorgeous stage design and excellent production quality.” Steve Leatham, MSC Cruises Global Head of Entertainment.
Seascape Entertainment Includes Six New Action-Packed Shows
Onboard entertainment offered every night of the cruise continues into the wee hours with the innovative productions and interactive features offer a variety of unique performances.
- Imaginocean – Guests will be awe-struck by this ocean-themed production complete with aerial and flying acts, aquatic animal puppetry, vocalists, and dancers outfitted in gorgeous couture costumes.
- Dreamscape – This otherworldly show transports guests into a fantasy world with circus performers, dancers and singers, and interactive videos to bring the audience into a world of imagination.
- In Concert – Rock classics performed by exceptional vocalists and dancers, complete with lighting and scenery to bring the energy and the audience to their feet!
- Premiere – Takes guests through cinematic history, performances celebrate movie genres showcasing the songs from unforgettable films brought to life with iconic costumes and backdrops.
- Shall We Dance – Dance performances highlight styles from Latin to ballroom and contemporary, with technical artistry that will inspire guests to sign up for a Seascape dance class.
- Love Blooms – Featuring larger-than-life costumes and a blooming garden that comes to life, this show brings nature on board with vocalists, dancers, and circus artists.
Experience a French Cabaret Show
Bringing the iconic French cabaret lounges of the 1920’s to life, Le Cabaret Rouge aft lounge takes guests back in time to the Roaring 20’s with aerialists, contortionists, singing, dancing – live performances no guest will want to miss.
Seascape Entertainment Excitement Continues Throughout the Cruise
Onboard entertainment will be offered for all ages and includes a total of 21 themed nights, each with their own unique costumes and set decorations. Grab your boots for country night, be the lead in your own show in Star for a Night, and of course a celebrity studded Hollywood Night.
Themed ship parties bring the pre-show fun and MSC Seascape will feature a Sunshine Party, White Party, and elegant Gala Night. Guests can also enjoy fully immersive high-tech thrills.
From the ROBOTRON amusement ride, an incredible river rafting simulator, the interactive XD cinema, or get behind the driver’s seat and try your skills as a Formula Racer in Seascape’s virtual simulator experience.
More MSC Seascape Details
In addition to all the above exciting new entertainment options, here are some Seascape ship details and facts:
- 2,270 cabins, featuring 12 different kinds of suites and staterooms with balconies (including the iconic aft suites featured on all Seaside class ships)
- 11 dining venues, 19 bars and lounges, with many options for ‘Al Fresco’ dining and drinking
- Six swimming pools, including a stunning aft infinity pool with incredible ocean views
- The largest and most luxurious MSC Yacht Club in MSC Cruises’ fleet, with approximately 32,000 square feet of space featuring sweeping ocean views from the front of the ship
- An expansive 1,772-foot-long waterfront promenade that puts guests closer to the ocean
- A spectacular glass-floored Bridge of Sighs at deck 16 with a unique view of the sea
MSC Seascape Itineraries
MSC Seascape will offer two different 7-night itineraries from Miami to the Caribbean:
- Eastern Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve and Nassau in The Bahamas, San Juan in Puerto Rico, and Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic.
- Western Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Cozumel in Mexico, George Town in the Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios in Jamaica.
Source: MSC Cruises
I’m the editor and creator of CruiseMaven.com, a solo traveler cruising the world on waves and wheels, collecting recipes along the way. I hope my articles and photos entertain, advise and inspire you to travel the world without flying. Take a breath…stop for a local meal and a glass of wine along the way.