Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
If you’ve got the time, Carnival’s got the cruise. And 13 more of them in the future.
In response to their longer enrichment voyages for this year and into 2018, Carnival just announced they are adding another 13 longer cruises, extending into 2019.
With departures from major U.S. ports on the east and west coasts plus the Gulf of Mexico, if a longer cruise is on your wish-list, you won’t have to travel far to find the port.
Here’s the lowdown on the itineraries
- 14-day Alaska – round-trip from Long Beach, Aug. 25 to Sept. 8, 2018, visiting Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau and Sitka, Alaska, Victoria -British Columbia.
- three 14-day Hawaii cruises round-trip from Long Beach, Oct. 13, 2018, Dec. 1, 2018, and Jan. 12, 2019, to Maui (Kahului), Honolulu, Kona and Hilo.
- 14-day Southern Caribbean – repositioning from Galveston Sept. 16 to Port Canaveral on Sept. 30, 2018, calling at Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, Dominica and St Maarten.
- 14-day Southern Caribbean – round-trip from Port Canaveral Nov. 3-17, 2018, with stops at St Thomas, Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, St. Maarten, Tortola, and San Juan.
- 14-day Panama Canal – round-trip from Galveston Oct. 27-Nov. 10, 2018, to Montego Bay, Aruba, Curacao, and Cartagena before a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon (Costa Rica) and Cozumel.
- 14-day Southern Caribbean – round-trip from Galveston Jan 19-Feb. 2, 2019, to Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire, and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon and Cozumel.
- 14-day Southern Caribbean – round-trip from Baltimore Nov. 4-18, 2018, to Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Maarten.
- 14-day Southern Caribbean – round-trip from Baltimore Jan. 6-20, 2019, to St Thomas, Antigua, Grenada, Dominica, St. Maarten, San Juan and Grand Turk.
- 12-day Southern Caribbean- round trip from Charleston, SC, Nov. 10-22, 2018, to Amber Cove, Aruba, Curacao, St Maarten and San Juan.
- 14-day Panama Canal – round-trip from Tampa, Dec. 2-16, 2018, to Cozumel and Limon including a partial transit of the Panama Canal, followed by Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao and Ocho Rios.
- 13-day Southern Caribbean – round-trip from Port Canaveral, Fla., Jan. 12-25, 2019, to Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan and Amber Cove (Dominican Republic).
“We’re thrilled to expand Carnival Journeys with these 13 new voyages that showcase some of the world’s most captivating destinations,” said Christine Duffy, Carnival president.
Special Carnival Journeys cruises activities will be offered both onboard and ashore. Included are cooking demonstrations, tastings, cultural opportunities, arts and crafts and more. There will also be a 1980s-themed Throwback Sea Day event.
Some of the unique activities, based on destination, include:
Coordinated with local restaurants and chefs, Carnival Journeys participants enjoy on-board cooking demonstrations. You can also choose to dine at the chef’s restaurant ashore for a small fee and go with the chef t0 local markets.
Local, folkloric and cultural entertainment either outside the ship or on board.
Academy of Fun:
Guests can attend seminars in topics ranging from cooking and arts and crafts to digital photography and social media.
Throwback Sea Day:
It’s 1987 and a fun day at sea with retro pool and deck games, old school dining with Baked Alaska and a gala midnight buffet, popular 1980s movies and more.
Shipboard Team Member Connections:
Q & A sessions with ship’s captain, cruise director, hotel director and others, held at different times throughout the cruise. There will also be a show performed by the ship’s crew.