Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Debuts the Details of Grand Classica
With the addition of their second ship, Grand Classica, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line offers the only two-night, year-round cruises to Grand Bahama Island. Both ships depart from the Port of Palm Beach, located almost halfway between Port Canaveral and Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale.
The 1,680 passenger Grand Classica, formerly the Costa Classica and then Costa NeoClassica, will launch on April 13, 2018 on its first cruise to Freeport, Bahamas.
With 10 passenger decks, the newly refurbished ship has a brand new Central Atrium, and in keeping with the destination, each deck is named after something Bahamian, like the Bimini Deck 5 and Abacos Deck 8.
Decks 8 through 14 have public spaces with activities, dining venues and entertainment options. In fact, Grand Classica has a total of eight dining options, each with a different cuisine and concept.
Grand Classica Details
- The Yellow Elder – The main dining room is complimentary and named after the national flower of the Bahamas. Two seating times will be offered for guests, plus a MyTime Dining option.
- Admiral’s Steak & Seafood – Same as on the cruise line’s first ship, Grand Celebration. This is their signature specialty restaurant that offers a five-course gourmet meal serving fresh seafood or steak with cuts like Black Angus and Certified Angus beef.
- The Rock Grill –A new interactive experience for dinner outside, guests will cook meats tableside on a lava rock grill and can also order The Bull specialty burgers, along with drinks and full bar service.
- A Slice Above – Serving Italian fare at lunch and dinner, including flat breads, calzones and build-your-own pizzas.
- The Grand Café –Specialty coffee and gelato bar alsos offer a variety of hot or iced specialty coffees, teas and other beverages, including smoothies and freshly squeezed juices. In the morning there are chocolate croissants, Viennese pastries, muffins and quiche. Throughout the day, guests can choose delicious homemade gelato, sorbet, cakes, tarts, cupcakes and chocolate truffles.
- The Crow’s Nest Sports Bar & Grill – High atop deck 14 on Grand Classica for sports viewings with a selection of beer, cocktails and classic pub fare.
- The Ocean View Buffet – A complimentary buffet on Deck 10 serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night snacks.
- Room Service – Complimentary room service will be offered; specialty items for a fee.
- The Legends Grand Theater – A two-level theater located on decks 8 and 9 with Vegas-style shows and performances by the ship’s singers and dancers. There will also be a comedy show.
- Par-A-Dice Casino – Including slot machines, table games, including Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em Poker.
- Encore Lounge – Cocktail lounge located on deck 8.
- Regal Room – The Regal Room features a large bar and stage for live music and entertainment.
- The Oasis – Adults-only area features an aft pool, two whirlpools and a bar on deck 11, surrounded by lounge chairs.
- Plunge Pool – The ship’s main pool with the Plunge Bar serving beverages and specialty cocktails.
Aboard Grand Classica you’ll also find
- Indulgence Spa, Fitness Center and Salon
- Kruzers Kid’s Club for children from ages 3 – 17.
- Lucaya Plaza for duty-free shopping
- Connect Internet Lounge and Card Room, fee based.
- Memories Photo Gallery
- Suites – There are 10 suites located on deck 10. All feature a balcony, queen-sized bed, bathroom with shower and large jetted tub, sitting area with pull-out sofa bed and large closet, sleeps up to four.
- Junior Suites – There are two spacious junior suites on deck 5 that feature a living room with pull-out sofa and large picture window, along with a comfortable queen-sized bed, sleeps up to four.
- Oceanview – 430 oceanview staterooms are situated on decks 4, 5, 6 and 7. Staterooms include a desk, table & chair, flat-screen television, large picture window (or porthole) and private bathroom with shower. Sleeps two, three or four guests.
- Inside – There are 216 inside staterooms on decks 4, 5, 6 and 7. Inside staterooms have a desk, table & chair, flat-screen television and private bathroom with shower. Sleeps two, three or four guests.
Reservations are now open to reserve your stateroom on Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Classica.