Hi, I'm Sherry
For over twenty-five years, I've been traveling the world without flying, by only river ships, ocean ships, road trips and trains.
I hope to inspire you to travel slow, explore new places, experience different cultures and taste new cuisine. Follow my solo travel and food adventures across the USA and the world!
Cruise Port Guide
- Where to Stay in Rome and Feel Like a LocalRome is definitely one of my top 5 all-time favorite cities in [Read More]
- 9 Best Things to Do in Rome in Only One DayOne day in Rome isn’t nearly enough time to view every relic and [Read More]
- On the Narrow Road to Mount St. HelensForty years ago this week, on May 18, 1980 at 8:32 a.m., Mount St. Helens [Read More]
- The Best Time to Visit Paris; What the Guide Books Don’t Tell YouYou’re thinking “seasons” to visit Paris, right? [Read More]
Get On Board!
Subscribe to Receive Our Newsletter by Email
- 10 Best Tips How to Pack for an Amtrak Overnight Train Trip
- Do You Need a Passport for an Alaska Cruise
- Princess Cruises Sold Two of Its Ships
- Cruising Solo: What the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- 5 Things to Know When Cruising Solo on a Transatlantic Crossing
- Where to Stay in Rome and Feel Like a Local