This week I joined Doug Parker of CruiseRadio.net for another weekly cruise news round-up. Highlights from the week include:
- What makes Regent Seven Seas Explorer, call itself “The World’s Most Luxurious Ship”
- Another Holland America rescue at sea in the Pacific Ocean garners maritime award
- Boston taxi driver finds a backpack full of cash and the unexpected Royal Caribbean reward
- Carnival Elation guest becomes 2 millionth passenger to cruise from Jacksonville, FL.
- Advice to listener question about legal requirements for cruising after divorce
Listen to Doug’s entire episode, or catch our cruise news podcast beginning at 0:55 through 11:09 on the slider below. Happy travels!
I’m the editor and creator of CruiseMaven.com, a solo traveler cruising the world on waves and wheels, collecting recipes along the way. I hope my articles and photos entertain, advise and inspire you to travel the world without flying. Take a breath…stop for a local meal and a glass of wine along the way.