Running Reindeer Ranch Cookies
Chewy, chocolatey, oatmeal cookies that are served to everyone on the Running Reindeer Ranch tour. Recipe courtesy of Running Reindeer Ranch.
Keyword cookies, oatmeal cookies, chocolate chips, running reindeer ranch cookies
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter - Allow to soften to room temperature
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Real Vanilla
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 4 Cups Whole Rolled Oats - Can use less if you prefer less dense cookies
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips - Ghiradelli 60% cocoa chips
- 1 ½ Cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut - Bob's Red Mill works well.
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts - Can omit if you'd prefer
In a large bowl, mix together white and brown sugars and softened butter.
Add two eggs and two teaspoons of vanilla to butter mixture.
Mix together. Electric hand mixer works well.
Slowly stir in flour, baking soda, oatmeal, chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts.
Roll into 1 1/2" balls, place on baking sheet and press to slightly flatten a bit.
Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°