Earlier this week saw the addition of a new ship for cruises from the Port of Palm Beach. Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line welcomed Grand Classica to their fleet. The ship arrived at the Port of Palm Beach on Friday, April 13, 2018 for its inaugural cruise.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is the only line offering two-night cruises from the Port of Palm Beach, with year-round departures. Grand Classica and Grand Celebration offer daily departures to Grand Bahama Island. The two ships will carry a combined 500,000+ passengers annually to the island’s port city of Freeport.
“We are excited to have two ships sailing to Grand Bahama Island, giving us the ability to offer daily departures for a convenient getaway and at the same time serve as the largest provider of tourism to the island,” shares Oneil Khosa, chief executive officer of Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. “This added capacity with the addition of Grand Classica allows the ultimate flexibility for today’s busy traveler.”
Read next: More details on Grand Classica
The 1,680-passenger Grand Classica features a variety of offerings including:
· 10 passenger decks with 658 staterooms
· Eight dining options with different cuisines
· Live entertainment including bands, musicians, singing, dancing and comedy shows
· Casino with over 101 popular slot games and 10 table games
· Multiple bars and lounges plus a new Sports Bar
· Full-service spa, salon and fitness center
· Adult-only pool area with two whirlpools and a bar
· Large main pool area with spacious deck, lounge chairs and jogging track
· Kid’s club for children ages 3-17 offering complimentary play and activities
· Shopping plaza
For more information, visit Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.